Welcome to NFolio, the leading platform for machine learning-powered insights and services in the NFT market. Our advanced machine learning model helps businesses and developers gain actionable data insights that can enhance user experiences, drive innovation, and unlock new opportunities in the NFT space.
What is it about
Through our APIs, we offer a range of machine learning services to the NFT industry, including automated valuation, trend forecasting, and risk assessment for NFTs. These services provide a comprehensive suite of tools that can help companies, developers, and individuals make more informed and intelligent decisions about their NFT investments.
NFolio offers a subscription model with different tiers of access to our APIs. This allows customers to choose the level of service that best meets their needs, and to easily upgrade or downgrade their subscription as needed. We are committed to providing the best machine learning solutions for the NFT market, and we look forward to helping you succeed in the space.
NFolio's machine learning APIs can be utilized for a wide range of services, including:
- NFT Marketplaces: can provide users with real-time price information about the NFTs being traded on the platform
- Web3 Wallets: users can keep track of the value of their NFTs over time, to better manager their portfolios
- DeFi: developers can leverage our data to develop DeFi AMMs that will improve the liquidity of the NFT market
- NFT Lending platforms: can user our data to calculate the terms of the loans, intereset rates and loan-to-value ratios
- Other NFT Tools: NFT Analytics, Web3 Gaming, Block Explorers, etc.
To use the NFolio Price APIs, you will need an API key. If you would like to request one, please fill out the provided form and our team will review your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible with next steps.
API call that returns a list of NFT collections supported and currently available by the NFolio Service.
Guide for programmatically managing NFT assets with various endpoint options, providing developers with clear instructions on how to access and manipulate NFT collections.
This page provides information on endpoints that allow programmatic access to historical data of NFT assets, enabling developers to track and analyze past performance.